Controlling complex networks
Are you looking for a
network management solution that perfectly meets your company’s needs?
Identify, manage and control everything connected to your network. Administrate your network down to the very last detail – securely and with ease.
Beta Systems network management
The ideal network management solution for dynamic companies.
Based on state-of-the-art technology and decades of experience, our Infraray BICS solves the everyday challenges of large enterprises.
Global 1000 companies from a wide range of industries rely on Infraray BICS.Contact us now
Test it now
Try Infraray BICS free of charge for 45 days
Find out for yourself what Infraray BICS can do for your company!
Learn firsthand and completely free of charge or obligation how you can benefit from Infraray BICS.
A setup wizard helps you get started.
The demo version is limited to 10 network devices and connected end devices.
The trial period is 45 days.
Let the advantages speak for themselves!
Controlling complex networks
Gain control of your digital network infrastructure
- A new and efficient approach to controlling complex networks
- Identify the devices, connections and endpoints in your network, and flexibly handle events and alerts using feature-rich, configurable dashboards
- Controlled with a modern GUI
- Provide a convenient Windows interface for audits, allowing auditors to operate the system without any special RACF know-how.
- Real-time monitoring: Alert the respective users in real time whenever a critical RACF or security-relevant event occurs.
- Analyze SMF records of the authorization system using predefined reports.
Berliner Wasserbetriebe achieves 90% service cost savings: Infraray BICS monitors, secures and automates both the IT and industrial infrastructure.
Reaping the rewards of lightning-fast, complete network discovery: Easy management of 15,000 network devices and 350,000 ports.
Security and compliance for hundreds of savings bank networks: Central monitoring and control for every Sparkasse savings bank in Germany.
Reduce TCO by more than 30% while gaining full control
Infraray BICS dramatically lowers the TCO, minimizes operating costs, reduces manual chores and drives productivity.
These product features give you full administrative control of your network:
Central alert and event console with configurable dashboards
Topological mapping of the network according to various criteria (locations, subnets, device types, …)
Graphical representation of the entire network infrastructure with the ability to drill down from the high-level dashboard all the way to the end device
Intuitive user interface for central monitoring of devices and their connections
Functions for analyzing traffic across the entire network
Cross-device and cross-vendor VLAN management
Complete control of your network
Comprehensive control for the entire network environment & management
Control for users
Infraray BICS offers a wide range of monitoring capabilities:
- Device-specific, e.g. availabilities, CPU utilization, power supply
Port-specific, e.g. bandwidth utilization, transmission errors
Connection-specific, e.g. availability, redundancy
- Gain easy functions for automatically analyzing your RACF data and generating meaningful, audit-compliant PDF reports.
- Even non-technical users are empowered to check the RACF system and generate audit reports. Thanks to the user-friendly Windows interface, this can be done without direct access to the z/OS system.
- Easily analyze SMF data as well as RACF and z/OS environment settings, check violations that impact your security and ensure that the configured RACF settings properly protect your system.
- Conveniently analyze your RACF databases using a Windows-based GUI.
- The _beta access monitor real-time monitoring tool alerts relevant staff to critical RACF events, such as when sensitive data is being accessed or when critical user attributes are being modified.
Organizational and business control
To help you provide security at the organizational level and to your operating environment, we offer these features:
- Monitoring/alerting in the case of changes to the current configuration
- Check against configurable policies
- Graphical representation of access points and neighboring switches and WLAN controllers as well as transitions from wireless to wired communication