GARANCY Recertification Center
GARANCY Recertification Center bridges the gap between business and security.
The ‘GARANCY Recertification Center’ offers a web interface that empowers companies to check the access rights of their users and to define key users who may recertify or revoke assigned rights and roles.
Beta Systems identity and access management
The ideal identity management solution for dynamic companies.
Companies are increasingly subject to dynamic change that affects their operations, ranging from constantly evolving IT systems and applications to new legal provisions and increasingly intensive audits that have a major impact on corporate compliance.
Increase the security and accuracy of recertifications.
Learn how to master these tasks!Contact us now
Authorization management from the auditor’s point of view
In a joint effort with KPMG AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft, we have summarized
what auditors perceive as red flags today and how you can effectively avoid audit findings.
GARANCY Recertification Center
Gain complete control over your IT landscape
Make sure that users are only assigned the access rights they actually need!
Always keep your roles up to date and check them regularly.
As a manager, you can confirm on a regular basis that your team members still require the access rights that were assigned to them.
Personal liability of managers: Seamlessly document that you are meeting all IT compliance provisions.
Contact us now
Recertification of access rights and roles
Benefits of performing regular recertifications of access rights and roles
Increasing security: More often than not, internal jobs are responsible for data loss. And a lot of the time, nobody knows for how long this has been going on.
Quite often, managers perform bulk recertifications without actually taking a close look at the details. Reasons for this may include high workloads, limited time or a lack of insight into the current status of access rights.
The entire recertification process becomes auditable and can be implemented in a compliant manner across the company.
Being aware of the importance of access rights and roles: Many managers do not understand the purpose of individual access rights, or they need to sift through huge stacks of paper printouts when performing a recertification run.
The GARANCY Recertification Center delivers tools that cover all audit requirements and provide information needed to confirm the completeness of recertifications.
Due to the ever-rising risks posed by cyber crime and increasing regulatory requirements (introduced by, for example, the ECB, Basel 3, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, Solvency 2, Sarbanes-Oxley) and internal audit requirements, guaranteeing data security and privacy depends on targeted monitoring and the use of dedicated resources.
Highly flexible IAM system
The entire company benefits from comprehensive flexibility
Flexibility for users
- Simple workflow configuration of automated recertification processes.
- Create recertification campaigns in a snap – based on organizational units, job titles or risk evaluations.
- Set up scheduled recertification campaigns or ad-hoc campaigns.
- The portal has been optimized for use on a desktop or a tablet and other mobile devices.
- The scope of delivery includes comprehensive audit analyses, and the tool supports audit requirements and confirmations of conformity.
- Internationalized Unicode-based solution supports various date formats and time zones.
Organizational and business IT flexibility
- Recertification of access rights and roles with an intuitive browser interface for internal and external users
- A status line provides continuous recertification progress information incl. details such as due date, brief description, revoked & recertified access rights as well as time frames
- Views down to individual users, departments, roles and comparisons across multiple tables: all, new, released, denied or pending recertifications
- Assign substitutions or delegations for each workflow; automatic security checks to confirm suitability and conformity according to the delegation rules defined in the IAM engine. Marking, notification and reminder function
- Events are consistently logged, and progress is archived: completed/open tasks, actions performed by users, owners of resources, groups, roles or authorizations, releasers, auditors…
- Rapid recertification and automatic out-of-the-box de-provisioning after completion of the recertification campaign